mathlink and complex number

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93111] mathlink and complex number
  • From: streaming <streamingline at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 01:58:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,
      I'm using mathlink to communicate between C and Mathematica.

I wish to know how to get the complex number output(in C) from a mathematica function.

The mathematica function "SpheroidalS1" gets integer and float inputs,
i wish to know how to retrieve the complex number output of this function in my external C program.

Thanks