Re: 3D Graphics in a Palette or Dialog

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93168] Re: 3D Graphics in a Palette or Dialog
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 01:59:53 -0500 (EST)

Here is an example of using several Notebook Options to achieve what
you are looking for:

CreateDocument[{Plot3D[
   Cos[x] Sin[y], {x, -2 \[Pi], 2 \[Pi]}, {y, -2 \[Pi], 2 Pi}]},
 WindowSize -> All,
 WindowMargins -> {{Automatic, Automatic}, {Automatic, 30}},
 WindowElements -> {},
 ShowCellBracket -> False]

Hope this helps,

David