ListDensityPlot in 6.0 creates large eps

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91683] ListDensityPlot in 6.0 creates large eps
  • From: Georg Martius <georg at nld.ds.mpg.de>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 07:12:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I experience that my plot using ListDensityPlot become very large when
exported to eps or pdf in version 6.0 in contrast to 5.2. They also eat a lot
of memory even when InterpolationOrder -> 0.
I figured that ArrayPlot is quick and produces small and nice eps files but
there are no axes. Is there a easy way to get them added?

Thanks a lot!
	Georg