Re: after install mathematica in archlinux .i can not run math or
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91831] Re: after install mathematica in archlinux .i can not run math or
- From: Bob F <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 06:58:28 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sep 6, 12:07 am, ww <huxiaopengs... at gmail.com> wrote:
> The last step, I choose register later.
> Then I can not run math or mathematica. it says bad command or
> How to do with it?
It sounds like your path does not include the directory in which you
installed Mathematica. Did you get any errors when installing? What
version of Mathematica is it? You might try to install it again. Call
Wolfram and they should be happy to help you with installation
questions for any new validly licensed Mathematica.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: How to always output result in InputForm from the command line
Previous by thread:
after install mathematica in archlinux .i can not run math or
Next by thread:
Rearrangement of expression