Re: How I can fit data with a parametric equation?

Look up Fit and FindFit.

Bob Hanlon

---- dinodeblasio at gmail.com wrote:

=============
Hello everybody,
I have a list of  {x,y} data and from a theoretical calculation I know
that the data should be fitted by an equation, for example:

y=ax+bx+c; where a, b, c are constant parameters.

The question is how i can find the best fit for my data finding the
value of this parameters.

Do mathematica has a specific function for that?
Thanks a lot.
Dino

--

Bob Hanlon