eliminate values while caculating Mean[data]

Dear all,

An easy question:
I would like to make an average of a data file.I know that we can use
Mean function for this.

However, I want to  eliminate some values from my data.For example if I have

data={1,2,3,4,5,0,0,0}
Mean[data] would be 15/8

I do not want the "zero" values in my Mean function (i.e.I want the mean
value to be 3 in the above example) How can I do this?

Thank you!
Best,
Pasha