Re: Importing svg files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91922] Re: Importing svg files
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 05:53:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Bergen
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
P_ter wrote: > I ask just for reference: > s = Import["Ampersand_Evolution.svg"] > and got: > Import::fmtnosup: SVG is not a supported Import format. >> > $Failed > > Is this normal? I mean: that Export works and Import not? > (I started a new kernel and there it was again...) Yes, there are several formats that can be exported but not imported with Mathematica. This is understandable: exporting is usually much easier to implement than importing.