Re: ListContourPlot3D, no output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91947] Re: ListContourPlot3D, no output
  • From: Adrian Lupascu <Adrian.Lupascu at lkb.ens.fr>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 05:58:06 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you all for your answer.
Indeed,I should explain better what is happening. The table I have is a relative large data collection and I am not sure about how to post this here.
Concerning your examples of code, I would guess all of it should work, since I could run all the examples that are given on the help page of ListContoutPlot3D.
In the end, I tried this: I took my table of the form Basbsselect={{x,y,z,f}, ...} (again, a regular array with equally spaced x, y, and z values, and which contains nx x ny x nz values) and made an array using:

Babsarray =
 Array[Babsselect[[1 + (#1 - 1)*naz*nay + (#2 - 1)*naz + ( #3 - 1),
    4]] &, {nax, nay, naz}];

Then I can plot this using ListContourPlot3D. So this sort of solves my problem.
But I would still be interested to post the original code, it is unfortunately a rather big table and I do not know if that is possible.

Adi