- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92014] Re: Debugger
- From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 19:27:54 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I used your M-Debug for a while with Mathematica 5.x and it was a real
Easy and well documented.
Unfortunately it does not seem to work any longer in Mathematica 6.0 (I tried
a couple of times).
Would it be possible for you to update it and make it usable with the
"6th generation" ?
I think many Mathematica users would appreciate it.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
imagesize to full width of current screen
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: