Re: Debugger

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg92014] Re: Debugger
  • From: magma <maderri2 at>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 19:27:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi David,
I used your M-Debug for a while with Mathematica 5.x and it was a real
Easy and well documented.
Unfortunately it does not seem to work any longer in Mathematica 6.0 (I tried
a couple of times).
Would it be possible for you to update it and make it usable with the
"6th generation" ?
I think many Mathematica users would appreciate it.