Re: Re: Functional programming?

To a novice in these matters like myself it looks to me as if:1. Debugging
FP code could be very challenging
2. Although FP looks very concise and fast, there a lot going on that's not
immediately apparent and its not clear [ to me ] how to get full hand-on on
that code.
I know these comments will seem naive to the many experts out there, but its
just my observation.

Peter