Re: data source for demonstration

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92068] Re: data source for demonstration
  • From: Jeff Bryant <jmbryant12 at comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 05:15:36 -0400 (EDT)

   If you are referring to the Demonstration itself, there is something
in it in the form of a working Manipulate output, but I assume you mean
there is not source code? From the URL below, there is also a link to
the source code notebook (below the caption). This notebook will show
you the code used to create this.

NBP files are simply Mathematica notebooks that have been enabled to
work in the free Mathematica Player.

You can find more about Player and NBP Files here:
http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/interactivedeployment/faqs.html

Hope this helps,
-Jeff Bryant
Wolfram Research, Inc.