Re: data source for demonstration

Thanks to all for trying to help.

It's weird, I downloaded ElectricDipolePotential.nbp. My
V6.03 opens the file but there's nothing there (as I said in
my original posting). Perhaps there was an upload error and
there really is nothing in the .nbp file.

I just went back to the same Demonstrations page and this
time downloaded another file but this time it turned out to
be a .nb file, not .nbp. I have no idea what is going on. I
probably won't spend much more time looking at this
Demonstrations stuff.

Thanks again to all, at least I know a .nbp should act the
same as .nb. Jerry