Re: Re: genetic algorithms

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg92239] Re: [mg91632] Re: genetic algorithms
  • From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 07:37:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi friend. Sorry for my delay in replying your query, I've been ill these days.
The two main references I got are the following:
Christian Jacob: "Illustrating evolutionary computation with Mathematica", Morgan Kaufman, 2001
James Freeman: "Simulating neural networks with Mathematica", Addison & Wesley, 1994
Previously I had sent a concrete question about evolutionary computation, and got several excellent responses (among others, from Jean Marc Gulliet