Re: Update to Hinton Button/palette tutorial for Mathematica 7?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98225] Re: Update to Hinton Button/palette tutorial for Mathematica 7?
- From: ragfield <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 04:34:50 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 2, 4:47 am, "meit... at gmail.com" <meit... at gmail.com> wrote: > P.J. Hinton's "How To Create Buttons" notebook reports problems when > opening in Mathematica 7. > What is best way to address the errors reported and how to fix them. This? http://library.wolfram.com/conferences/devconf99/hinton/Buttons19991022.htm= l This notebook is nearly 10 years old and is appropriate for older versions of Mathematica. Mathematica 6 & 7 have a much better way to create buttons: http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/ref/Button.html -Rob