passing an array variable as a file name string to FindList
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98215] passing an array variable as a file name string to FindList
- From: Venkatesh Ramakrishnan <venkatr at tifr.res.in>
- Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 04:32:59 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
- Reply-to: venkatr at tifr.res.in
I have this problem for which I have to write a code -
1. There is a directory that contains around 30,000 text files.
2. I wish to read each one of them and extract some information.
will give me all the file names in a table.
An array variable with the subscript that contains the loop counter
give me the filenames one by one.
The question is, how do I pass the array variable as a String argument
to functions like -
and other text file manipulation commands?
If anybody can shed some light on this, I would be very thankful.
With best regards
Prev by Date:
Re: A simple ordinary differential equation
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: BarChart in v. 7
Next by thread:
Re: passing an array variable as a file name string to FindList