Re: Re: Can't figure out how to export Mathematica into Word

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98285] Re: [mg98238] Re: Can't figure out how to export Mathematica into Word
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 20:15:18 -0500 (EST)

Since no fewer than three people pointed this out, I just wanted to make sure
that people know that, as of 7.0.1, regular copy/paste uses MathML automatically
when appropriate (i.e. when copying either a single typesetting cell, in part or
in whole, that contains math or code, but no graphics).  So, it will generally
be the case that using Copy As is not required.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group