Re: Integrating package documentation with the documentation center

On Apr 1, 8:52 pm, Jens-Peer Kuska <ku... at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the Wolfram Workbench include everything to make a documentation
> and it seems that you have just overlooked this excellent Mathematica
> development tool.
>
> Regards
>    Jens

It seems to me that you - Jens -   have overlooked the fact that many
users do not have/use workbench

Go ahead David with your "how to" guide, we all look forward to
reading it