Re: Joust in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98356] Re: Joust in Mathematica
- From: meitnik <meitnik at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 02:48:44 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <6221704.1238754373701.JavaMail.root@m02>
HI, Sweet! Yes, this would be much better than dealing with buttons, much easier to add content too. Now, I would love to see this work in a palette form. Would someone try to make moust work with a cell in a notebook., ie clicking on a child will do an input? Will this support the various typesetting stuff to? A real "curb cut" for Mathematica that I can manage. Thank you!!