Re: Joust in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg98356] Re: Joust in Mathematica
  • From: meitnik <meitnik at>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 02:48:44 -0400 (EDT)

Sweet! Yes, this would be much better than dealing with buttons, much
easier to add content too. Now, I would love to see this work in a
palette form. Would someone try to make moust work with a cell in a
notebook., ie clicking on a child will do an input? Will this support
the various typesetting stuff to? A real "curb cut" for Mathematica that I can
manage. Thank you!!