Re: Joust in Mathematica

HI,

Sweet! Yes, this would be much better than dealing with buttons, much
easier to add content too. Now, I would love to see this work in a
palette form. Would someone try to make moust work with a cell in a
notebook., ie clicking on a child will do an input? Will this support
the various typesetting stuff to? A real "curb cut" for Mathematica that I can
manage. Thank you!!