Re: Problem with Import and math.exe
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98366] Re: Problem with Import and math.exe
- From: andreas.kohlmajer at gmx.de
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 05:01:18 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 5 Apr., 12:35, David Bailey <d... at removedbailey.co.uk> wrote: > I encountered a bug withImport(confirmed by someone at WRI) under > these conditions using version 6.0. My current method of starting > MathKernel is to use a small C program (which has an icon that can sit > on the desktop) which starts the kernel via MathLink, and passes it a > Get command on a file of Mathematica commands. > > There are several ways to start Math - such as piping the input, or > using one of the other command line options, and I don't remember > exactly what worked and what didn't (there seemed to be various > gotcha's), but I ended up with the above solution, which works well. > > David Baileyhttp://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk Hi David! Thanks for your respond; could you please post the source code of your little C application? Thanks!