Re: how to build pattern for a square matrix of reals?

Sorry, I still have some related issues: if I have say two vectors
(lists) as function arguments, how to build pattern that will verify
that the length of the second vector is equal to the size of the first
vector?  Also, how to check that specific element of some vector have
specific value?  I tried something like:
  Foo[v1:{_Real..}/;Length[Dimensions[v1]]==1&&v1[[1]]==0,v2:
{_Real..}/;Length[Dimensions[v2]]==1&&Dimensions[v2][[1]]==Dimensions
but it doesn't work...

Thanks.