Re: Mathematica behavior using highlighting and keyboard arrows -

I too have been bothered by how highlighting is handled with Mathematica. I am
in process of figuring out how to drive selection via buttons that
simulate keystrokes etc... My efforts would be spoiled by bugs for
highlighting and effective editing for me. Sometimes I am getting the
sense deep testing of some key UI issues have been put aside for the
more sexy math/features. This will only tarnish Mathematica eventually. Maybe
Mathematica is a sports car, great to look at, great to drive, but is often in
the shop for annoying repairs. (Oh, I am legally blind so I can't
drive, but know folks who owned sports cars.)