Re: Bug fixing reporting and fixing rate of Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98625] Re: [mg98587] Bug fixing reporting and fixing rate of Mathematica
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 06:19:32 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <26548428.1239608871849.JavaMail.root@n11>
99.9% , or probably many more, of the things in Mathematica work fine. The most important thing for new users is to learn how it works and practice on simple but real math problems. It's much more fun. David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ From: meitnik [mailto:meitnik at gmail.com] I have a strong QA background and so it should come to no surprise I am concerned about how QA is done and perceived by users. Please long standing users of Mathematica, how would you rate and describe your experience and process of bug finding and fixing from WRI? Thank you. I really hope WRI doesn't consider Bugs trade secrets!