- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98723] Re: FindRoot
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 04:26:43 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Solve[x^3 - 4 a^2 x - 2 a^3 == 0, x]
but nobody can tell you which one is real.
> Hi all,
> How can I to find the reals roots of a cubic equation in simbolic
> form: For example,
> Find the roots of
> where "a" is real and a>0.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: