getting data points instead of a plot in ListContourPlot ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98726] getting data points instead of a plot in ListContourPlot ?
  • From: mcf <mcf at lpp.polytechnique.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 04:27:15 -0400 (EDT)

Using Mathematica, I have determined the "level zero" of a 3D plot using ListContourPlot[ matrix , Contours -> {0}, ContourShading -> False ].
Now I would like to exploit these data instead of making a plot of it, namely I would like to get the couples of points corresponding to the level zeo of the 3D plot of matrix.
Is there any way to force mathematica to give data instead of making a plot, i.e. to change the nature of the output from a plot to data points ?
Or do you have any idea to get these ?
Thank you !