Load .m file from a web server

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98789] Load .m file from a web server
  • From: Eric Brown <eric.c.brown at mac.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 04:54:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,
	I wish to place a .m package on a web server and have many
mathematica sessions download and use this package.  However, I can
not find a way to get this to happen--typing "download" into the help
menu does not give me the answer.
	I could probably use curl to download and then load, but is there a
Mathematica way (i.e. cross-platform) to do this?
Thanks,
Eric