Has Fourier been fixed in Mathematica 7

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98932] Has Fourier been fixed in Mathematica 7
  • From: Jon Harrop <jon at ffconsultancy.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 05:10:52 -0400 (EDT)

I am interested in upgrading to Mathematica 7 in order to support our
Mathematica Add-On for time-frequency analysis:

  http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/CWT/index.html?mma

I tried an early version of Mathematica 7 and it was quite fragile due to a
bug in the Fourier routine.

Is there a new release of Mathematica 7 that fixes this and, if so, are
there any remaining issues with Fourier?

Many thanks,
http://www.ffconsultancy.com/?u