Re: Mathematica for gifted elementary school children

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98953] Re: [mg98863] Mathematica for gifted elementary school children
  • From: "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.dahl at telia.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 05:14:44 -0400 (EDT)

Try with http://demonstrations.wolfram.com/topics.html and check what is
attracting his interest. For the really interested kid this could be a
treasure of gold. (Other kids might find it frustrating and boring to
death.) Unfortunately my own kids were too "grown-up" when this site
appeared, but there is still hope for my grandson.
I would appreciate to hear about the reaction of your son to this site.

Best regards

Ingolf Dahl
ingolf.dahl at telia.com