Re: Application GUI in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98961] Re: Application GUI in Mathematica
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 06:32:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Miroslav,

note that a Notebook IS a window.

You may create a notebook programaticalmly using native mathematica

commands or you may use GUI kit with an additional language.

Here is an example using native commands:

========================

CreateDocument[

  {Grid[{{Button["Button1"],

      Text["This is some text."]}, {Pane["Pane1"],

      PieChart3D[{1, 2, 3, 4}]}, {Checkbox[False], Checkbox[True]}}

    ]

   , Button["Close", NotebookClose[]]

   }

  , WindowSize -> {350, 250}