Re: Mathematica crashed -- where did my notebook go?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99124] Re: Mathematica crashed -- where did my notebook go?
  • From: "wb at wavebounce.com" <wb at wavebounce.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 04:42:38 -0400 (EDT)

My M7.0 is crashing a lot now on my WinXP machine. I don't notice other apps crashing so I presume it's not my machine. It crashes a lot especially if I have been using the HELP system. There are some things wrong down in the guts somewhere.

I've never found any files with info after a crash and I've been left with nothing many times.  Good luck.