Re: Mathematica crashed -- where did my notebook go?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99126] Re: [mg99095] Mathematica crashed -- where did my notebook go?
  • From: David Bakin <davidbak at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 04:43:00 -0400 (EDT)

It is disappointing.  Considering how much of Mathematica's non-mathematical
core is based on Lisp I'm surprised they didn't borrow the "dribble" file.

(But surely it is something that can be coded by a user?  Can't you supply
an appropriate function to $Pre or $PreRead that writes out all your input
to a file?)

-- David