Export Mathematica->Excel [specific sheet]

Hi,
Does anybody know how to set the location for the data when exporting
(for example) a 2x2 data matrix from Mathematica to Excel? - say I
want the matrix to cover cells B2:C3 in "Sheet2"...
I've been looking around on the internet for a solution, but I can't
seem to find anything.