MapAt problem with passing List

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg99218] MapAt problem with passing List
  • From: meitnik <meitnik at>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 06:21:56 -0400 (EDT)

 I have been struggling with this bit of code. I am trying to set the
fontsize of items in a list thats going to be passed to an ActionMenu
(I need to adjust the size of some to be larget; some slightly

[Placeholder]]","\[Placeholder]+I \[Placeholder]"};

I can't seem to figure out how to pass bb as parameter value to Sz.
Mathematica just beeps. If I keep bb inline with the code it works.
Any suggestions, clues....Thanks.