Re: Mapping GPS data

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102202] Re: Mapping GPS data
  • From: John Jowett <John.M.Jowett at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 03:59:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, This looks interesting but I can't get it to work, apparently
because of line-breaking characters inserted in your code by the time
it appears here (in Google Groups).  Can you make it available
otherwise?  Or say which are the spurious characters below?
Thanks,
John Jowett

On Jul 24, 12:10 pm, ragfield <ragfi... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 22, 5:20 am, "HB-Kowalczyk-Schroed... at t-online.de" wrote:> In a re=
cent Wolfram Blog Robert Raguet-Schofield described how to load GP=