Re: A Question about strings in lists

Use Characters

ProteinData[ProteinData[][[1]], "Sequence"] // Characters

Bob Hanlon

---- Marwa Abd El-Wahaab <m.a.elwahaab at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Dear Sir,

I have a question about lists

If I recall a protein sequence for example, the output will be

{ ACDQXXYWT ...............  }

This output contains amino acids but as one element in list & its length is
=1

How can I transform this one element to this form

So, the length will be number of amino acids the protein contains

I need your advice

Thanks in advance

*Marwa Ali Abd El Wahaab
Teaching Assistant*