Windonws keyboard shortcut to change between open windows in

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102295] Windonws keyboard shortcut to change between open windows in
  • From: pfalloon <pfalloon at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 04:29:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,
As a long-time Mac user, I am familiar with the keyboard shortcut Apple
+"`", which allows one to navigate between different windows within a
Mathematica session (analagous to Alt-Tab for different applications
in Windows).

I have tried in vain to find an equivalent in Microsoft Windows -- can
anyone put me out of my misery and confirm if such a shortcut exists
or not?

Thanks in advance,

Peter.