Rasterize[ ] and FrameLabel clipping
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg102311] Rasterize[ ] and FrameLabel clipping
- From: "Scot Martin" <smartin at seas.harvard.edu>
- Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 05:43:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Harvard University
- Reply-to: <scot_martin at harvard.edu>
I have a graphic with some x and y labels put there with FrameLabel. This command works just great: Rasterize[exportPlot] This command, however, leads to the clipping of the axes labels. By clipping, I mean that the left-hand axis label, for example, is gone. Rasterize[exportPlot, ImageResolution ->144] Increasing ImageResolution leads to even more clipping, i.e., the bottom axis gets clipped, too. Any thoughts?