Rasterize[ ] and FrameLabel clipping

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102311] Rasterize[ ] and FrameLabel clipping
  • From: "Scot Martin" <smartin at seas.harvard.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 05:43:23 -0400 (EDT)

I have a graphic with some x and y labels put there with FrameLabel.

This command works just great:

Rasterize[exportPlot]

This command, however, leads to the clipping of the axes labels. By
clipping, I mean that the left-hand axis label, for example, is gone.

Rasterize[exportPlot, ImageResolution ->144]

Increasing ImageResolution leads to even more clipping, i.e., the bottom
axis gets clipped, too.

Any thoughts?