Re: ListContourPlot3D bug?

yes, it gives what I expect in this case. But my point was that when I
plot scalar- or vector-fields, e.g in 2D, I would just expect the 1st
list-level to belong to the x-axis, and the 2nd level to the y-axis.
But the behavior of the ListPlot functions is obviously different by
design: they format things in a matrix kind of way (first index gives
the row, second the column).
I wasted a lot of time figuring out why to the data produced by my
simulation (plotted by ListContourPlot3D) does not correspond to the
analytical results (plotted by ContourPlot3D).