Re: Re: Simple Slideshow templates?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102364] Re: [mg102346] Re: [mg102253] Simple Slideshow templates?
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 05:28:15 -0400 (EDT)

There was a discussion on this list about a year ago about this issue.
There is a custom template, and it is possible to substitute your own
graphic for the Wolfram graphic.

I remember playing around with the template, and I was not 100%
successful.

Anyway, the discussion should be in the MathList archives.

george