Export tiff problems

Hi,

I have a graph I want to export as a tiff image.
However, the resulting tiff-image is completely
screwed up with the legends all over the place and so on.

Exporting as png gives the image I see in the notebook.

The image in Mathematica is a combination of various
graphs using the Show[] command and I also have an Epilog
in it. Is that problematic?

Thanks,

jordi