Create jpg image files of mathematical equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102469] Create jpg image files of mathematical equations
  • From: Diana <diana.mecum at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 04:16:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I want to quickly create many jpg image files of math facts though 24,
such as

12 + 12 = 24
30 - 15 = 15
3 x 4 = 12

I would like to create the files with and without answers, with very
large font, and with an option to choose font and background colors.

Can someone explain how to export equations, with special characters
for +, - * and /?

Thank you,

Diana