Re: Plot Table of functions does not distinguish colors

Hi,

It is explained in the documentation that

Plot[f,{x,xmin,xmax}] has attribute HoldAll, and evaluates f only
after assigning specific
numerical values to x, so Plot only sees a single function as
argument, since the HoldAll initially prevents the Table function to
set up the list of functions.

Use Evaluate:

Plot[Evaluate@Table[Sin[n x], {n, 1, 3, 1}], {x, 0, 2 Pi}, PlotRange -
> All,