Re: Viewing packages in mathematica

Benjamin,

since Version 6, .m files can be handled quite nicely, including syntax
highlighting and everything. Also, headings and some other formats are
retained.

All previous initialization cells have a different cell style if you
open the .m directly: They are rendered in "Code". This cellstyle
obviously does no linewrapping. If you format long lines as "Input",
wrapping is done immediately.

I presume there must be some option to turn linewrapping for certain
cell style, but I did not find it (not that I've been searching hard).

So the question is: how to turn on linewrapping for cellstyles?

Also, .m files are always opened in a small window and do not remember
changed window size etc. - also quite annoying.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Regards,
Yves