Re: Select text with keyboard?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg102784] Re: Select text with keyboard?
- From: Vince <blueschi at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 06:34:07 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Aug 26, 7:43 am, "Chris Degnen" <deg... at cwgsy.net> wrote: > Matt <che... at gmail.com> wrote: > > Mathematica is the only app i know that, when holding shift and > > pressing the left cursor key, expands the start of the selection! > > The mathematica convention is sensible for selecting enclosed > text. If you want to try some customisation, the key bindings > are in KeyEventTranslations.tr, in (Windows): Yes. But what about de-selecting "enclosed text"? Is there a way to reduce (not restart) a selection that's, say, one step too large? Vince Virgilio