Re: Re: Viewing packages in mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102772] Re: [mg102755] Re: Viewing packages in mathematica
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 06:31:46 -0400 (EDT)

I like the "single app" approach just fine. I don't want to use four
programs to accomplish one thing, as in the LaTex paradigm (as I
understand it).

If we spend 95% of our time on Mathematica and 5% on "something
interesting", the 5% is a hell of a lot more interesting (and varied) than
any other app (to my knowledge) can accomplish for the same effort.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at yahoo.com