Re: Replacing notebook symbols with colored text

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105520] Re: Replacing notebook symbols with colored text
  • From: telefunkenvf14 <rgorka at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 01:31:53 -0500 (EST)

I am also interested in this, but haven't wrapped my head around the
best way to approach the problem on a large scale. Tagging, probably...

The reason I'd want to implement such a feature is for presenting Mathematica
notebooks to students in class. That way I could give students a
skeleton notebook, with parts of text and code selectively removed,
rather than face the trade-off of giving them the whole notebook or
nothing.

My experience is that actually typing in the code is the only way to
learn.

-RG