Animation with Sound in Mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105625] Animation with Sound in Mathematica?
  • From: BenT <brtubb at pdmusic.org>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 06:55:11 -0500 (EST)

Can anyone give an example of a true multimedia-like "music video"
created exclusively in Mathematica 7?

I have not worked with animation very often, and although I understand
how to use the related functions, I haven't found a way to "sync" them
to a/an audio (Play or SoundNote generated) track(s). An example of
how to do so would be very welcomed!

--- Benjamin Tubb