Re: Notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105633] Re: Notebook
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 06:56:43 -0500 (EST)

Hi John,

I am sure that your post will puzzle members of the group; but,
perhaps you meant something different from what it seems you are
asking...?

Taking your question at face value, this is exactly how Mathematica
works.

Execute your statement.   Then anywhere else in that Mathematica
session when you execute red1 will cause the parameter red1 to be the
red die.

--David