Re: Re: vector format rendering with gradient capabilities

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105642] Re: [mg105630] Re: vector format rendering with gradient capabilities
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at me.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 05:38:24 -0500 (EST)

Jian Sun,

Having looked at some of the videos in your published work it would certainly be a capability I would love included in Mathematica.

I expect that there are folks at WRI who could implement the methods you have developed given enough encouragement from MathGroup members and other Mathematica users.

However, are there any restrictions on use of the methods since you work for Microsoft Research in Asia?

How about you supplying a Mathematica Package?

Incidentally I really liked your photo collection on FlickR and encourage those in MathGroup to check them out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jiansun/

MathGroup members might also like to know that you have an opening for an intern posted on:

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/people/jiansun/

Cheers .... Syd

Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.

sydgeraghty at mac.com

Mathematica 7.0.1.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64 - bit) (12th September 2009)
MacOS X V 10.6.1 Snow Leopard
MacBook Pro 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM