Re: CellChangeTimes?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105822] Re: [mg105800] CellChangeTimes?
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 06:55:54 -0500 (EST)

To prevent CellChangeTimes from being added anymore, go to the Option Inspector,
find the option TrackCellChangeTimes, and set it to False at the global scope.

To clear the information in an existing notebook, open the notebook and choose
Cell->Notebook History, then click the Clear History button.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group