Re: Solving a list of equations saved in a file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105859] Re: Solving a list of equations saved in a file
  • From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 04:04:32 -0500 (EST)

On 12/21/09 at 3:30 AM, arbiadr at gmail.com (Maria Davis) wrote:

>I want to solve a list of equations saved in a file. How can I read
>these equations and solve them at once.

>Please can you help me.

You need to supply more information. Details of how the file is
formatted are important. In particular, how are the equations
expressed in the file. As a Mathematica expression? If so, Get
will read them correctly. If not, more work needs to be done.

And as far as solving the equations, what are they? Polynomials
or something more complex?